A single design brings together ergonomics, easy cleaning and reliability, since the chair only has to lift the patient.
A new design that benefits from the best features of traditional units.
Electromechanical type, supported by water unit, with the following movements:
- Raising and lowering of chair.
- Raising and lowering of trendelemburg-back.
- Return to zero.
An adjustable work position.
Safety systems in lowering of chair and back.
Adjustable headrest with two joints; one armrest.
Strong, washable upholstery.
Instrument r.p.m. with chip-blower, ON-OFF switch for instrument water, chair movements and programme activation.
• Tempered glass bowl.
• Timed glass filling and glass brushing.
• General water and air filters, glass and bowl flow regulators.
• Glass filling time regulator.
• General air and water pressure regulators.
• Mobile cannula support with:
- A three-function syringe.
- A hose for rotary instrument.
- Two automatically activated suction hoses, saliva suction and surgical, with closing devices.
• Centrifuge type liquid separator.
Mounted on the perfectly compensated arm, it can be positioned anywhere in the operative zone without interfering with instruments or operator movements.
25.000 Lux; no shadow, cold light, 5,000 K, colour temperature. Multifaceted reflective parabola with dichroic surface treatment.
Operative area up to 1 m: 20 x 10 cm; 80 cm, focal distance, 17 V, 95 W halogen lamp.
On two-jointed arm.
Many extension possibilities including a second armrest or junction box without transformer and with extension cable.
FEDESA offers a wide range of colours and textures in its upholstery catalogue; all fireproof, washable, strong and seamless.
© 2015 Fedesa, all rights reserved. [ Legal warning | Terms and conditions ]